PDA

View Full Version : Did Shiprush USPS Installer removed Shiprush Fedex from my PC???

forums123
11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
I had shiprush ecommerce edition for ebay sellers installed for over a year or two now and was using it to ship through Fedex until today, when I caught wind of the Shiprush USPS support, I downloaded and installed the USPS edition and it failed saying "server installation failed" and "error opening service control manager 5: (SetConnected)" in a popup dialog. Now the shiprush icon in my system tray is RED and not PURPLE anymore. Also when I go into my start menu to run Shiprush FEDEX it is no longer there. WHATS UP??? I'm really pissed off about this. Am I going to have to reinstall shiprush FEDEX and configure everything from scratch? Or can I get the new install to use my old data and backup files on my shared directory from before??? Can I have both USPS and Fedex installed at the same time?

PLEASE HELP...

Thanks
Dave

forums123
11-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Ok, I just downloaded version 9 of shiprush ecommerce and ran the installer, it basically completed successfully and now I have both shiprush USPS and FEDEX on my start menu and Shiprush FEDEX installer picked up all my prior settings and datastore from past shipments database on my shared directory... phew!

However shiprush USPS does not seem to work properly. Why am I getting the service failed error message I quoted above?

Lastly, I looked at the monthly subscription rates to use shiprush USPS with endicia or stamps.com and its between $30-40/month and thats high for me because I only ship about 20-30 package total per month and only about half or USPS items. Any way to save money on the monthly fees?

Thanks
Dave

SYSOPS
11-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Right click on the ShipRush USPS icon and choose to run as administrator. Let the setup finish, exit and start it normally.

Sorry, those are the only options available in regards to printing labels with postage.

SYSOPS