PDA

View Full Version : Ship Rush 4

Sherry
07-06-2005, 11:02 AM
I installed the new version, I have QB Enterprise 5.0, earlier I was able to print out 2 shipping labels, now when I try again , I am getting error message access violation of address 8D0EEBFF. How do I correct that problem?
Sherry

SYSOPR
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
If you exit ShipRush and restart it, does the error recur?

What exactly do you click on to get the error (steps, as in click X, then Y, then Z, then error....)

Thanks!

Sherry
07-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Yes, it occurs if I exit and try again.

To get the error I just opened shiprush filled out the shipping information to ship my package then hit ship.

I also got another error message when I tried to do end of day. it says: The FedEx server reported an error: Cannot communicate witeh FedEx communications module. Please check the ATOM and SOLO are running at the configured address. Please contact tech support group if this error is persistent.

SYSOPR
07-07-2005, 11:44 AM
OK.

It sounds like you have some old legacy FedEx pieces on there that are confusing ShipRush (ShipRush v1.0 used those pieces many years ago).

Please see this kb: http://zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr4f-001.txt

It is a little technical, so if the article is hard to understand please have a PC tech handle it for you.

This kb is the FIRST step to take. My bet is that it will clear up the whole story.

If the problem persists, please call in to Z-Firm tech support. There is a fee, but we should be able to get you humming.