PDA

View Full Version : Paypal in ShipRush Order Manager

jackmikol
01-05-2012, 07:36 PM
I have Amazon and several eBay accounts linked to SR and everything works great. I just added PayPal to Order Manager because I receive many direct PayPal payments.

I was hoping that SR would download only PayPal orders that were not associated with eBay. Unfortunately, SR has downloaded hundreds of eBay orders as well. These orders were previously downloaded by SR via eBay accounts. Many of these orders were already shipped and SR updated eBay with tracking. Many of these PayPal payments were marked as shipped by eBay. Still SR downloaded all of them and put them in "not shipped" folder. Actually, none of the PayPal payments ended up in "shipped" folder.

Is there a way to limit what SR downloads directly from PayPal?

Thanks
Jack

ShipRush version : 9.5.0.47741

SYSOPS
01-06-2012, 06:58 AM
No there isn't a way to limit and we do not get the shipped status from PayPal. The way users have dealt with this is to use the Customer Nick column to sort out orders that aren't eBay related. That field will be empty for direct PayPal payments, and populated for eBay payments. Sort based on this to see those orders that aren't eBay.

You'll want to clear out those orders that have already been shipped by highlighting them en masse and right click | mark as shipped.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
01-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Is there a way to limit what SR downloads directly from PayPal?

We wish there were a safe, reliable way to do this!

The PayPal system is very primitive in the data it gives us. For example, it does not tell us the "shipped" flag, that you see in the PayPal web site.

The clean suggestion is: Have two PayPal accounts. One for eBay sales, one for off-ebay sales. Then hook ShipRush to the off-ebay paypal account.