PDA

View Full Version : alternate shipping

graftobian
07-11-2005, 01:18 PM
How do I get Ship Rush to acknowledge Alternate Addresses?
I am entering the new address into PeachTree, however, when I go to ship the package, the alt address is not appearing. I am forced to retype it all. How do I get ShipRush to pull in these addresses?

SYSOPS
07-11-2005, 02:03 PM
The address must be in the database with Peachtree. ShipRush will not be able to pull the information from the screen.

SYSOPS

graftobian
07-22-2005, 07:53 AM
I am still having the same problem. WE ARE PUTTING THE ADDRESSES INTO PEACHTREE AS ALT 2, ALT 3 ETC. However, we are not able to access this info when we go to ship the package. When we have entered the address in Peachtree, how do we get shiprush to pull that address and ship to that address?????

SYSOPS
07-22-2005, 08:04 AM
If the address is entered into Peachtree correctly as Address1, Address2, etc, ShipRush should ask you which address to ship to before the airbill comes up on the screen.

If it does not, please indicate the build of ShipRush you are using (Help | About) as well as the build\version of Peachtree.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

graftobian
07-25-2005, 10:03 AM
we are using peachtree for manufacturing 2006 and ship rush v 3

SYSOPS
07-25-2005, 10:33 AM
and what build of ShipRush UPS v3 Basic? Help | About will provide that information.

SYSOPS

graftobian
07-25-2005, 11:55 AM
version 3.0.0.664

SYSOPS
07-25-2005, 12:06 PM
OK so this is Pro (not basic).

Has this ever worked for you? I do not have the particular version of Peachtree that you are running, so not sure if we have a bug in the software with regards to PT 2006.

Stand by and I will ask development for further insight.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
07-25-2005, 12:45 PM
When you say alternate address, you mean additional shipping address, or ?

Can you post a screen shot that shows us where you create and select these alternate addresses?

(see the FAQ link above for steps to post screen shots)

graftobian
07-28-2005, 06:33 AM
We are using alt 1, alt 2, alt 3 as located on the pull down menu from Peachtree. It is very frustrating to be going through a series of posts, answers, posts etc. when a simple phone call might have solved this issue!

SYSOPS
07-28-2005, 06:50 AM
Paid Phone support is always available after the first 30 days. If you wish, please call into our office at 206.812.7874 to process a Paid Support Incident.

The forums offer a free solution to most issues. Sometimes there are issues that are beyond the scope of the forum due to the complexity of the issue.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
07-28-2005, 10:00 AM
ShipRush is pulling in the additional addresses from PeachTree. The issue was changing the setting for dropship so that the company name does not populate from the main record but rather from the secondary (dropship) address.

Settings | Program Settings | CM Settings
Change Retrieve as Contact and Retrieve as Company to Ship Name for both

SYSOPS