PDA

View Full Version : Shiprush cannot get the buyers' phone # from amazon any more?

xueyanwoo@yahoo.com
03-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Today I update ship rush to V9 to fix connect to amazon issue. Now it cannot get the buyer phone # anymore. Have input my phone # in order to generate a label. And can not use bulk shipping any more because the message said recepient,s phone number is required. How can I fix this. Thanks

SYSOPR
03-14-2012, 06:24 PM
For starters, go into SR Settings, and set a default phone # to your own phone #. Then bulk will work.

SYSOPR
03-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Did this change for all orders?

Amazon does not require a buyer phone #. So it would be normal to not have phone nos for many or all orders.

xueyanwoo@yahoo.com
03-15-2012, 07:18 AM
Phone # is a must for fedex. For every single order i have to input the phone # manually.

Did this change for all orders?

Amazon does not require a buyer phone #. So it would be normal to not have phone nos for many or all orders.

xueyanwoo@yahoo.com
03-15-2012, 07:21 AM
I did set the default phone # but it wont show in the recipient's phone #

For starters, go into SR Settings, and set a default phone # to your own phone #. Then bulk will work.

SYSOPS
03-15-2012, 07:24 AM
After you set the default phone #, double click an order to bring up the shipping form. Is the phone field populated with your phone #?

SYSOPS

xueyanwoo@yahoo.com
03-15-2012, 04:49 PM
NO. it is not

After you set the default phone #, double click an order to bring up the shipping form. Is the phone field populated with your phone #?

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
03-16-2012, 06:12 AM
OK, is it just blank on the shipping form?

Highlight the order in Order Manager and click on Open Order
Address Tab
Is there something in the phone field, that maybe isn't a phone #?

SYSOPS

SYSOPP
03-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Phone # is a must for fedex. For every single order i have to input the phone # manually.

Something is wrong. ShipRush can certainly use your default telno as the setting when there is no phone # from buyer.

If this issue persists, please call our customer service team.