PDA

View Full Version : File not found error

Sherry
07-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Hello

Everything almost worked fine today! Everything was ok except after every shipment I got a Error message that said file not found, there was no error number. Also whenever I would ship a shipment, no matter what kind of shipment that I tried to do next it pulled up my last kind of shipment that I made. I could pull up home delivery and on the invoice, it would have standard overnight, it didn't pull from the list what type of delivery that I wanted to make, I had to change it on the screen everytime. I have QB Enterprise.
Thank you for your help.
Sherry

SYSOPS
07-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Did it say what file was not found?

Are you double clicking or right click | select shipment type from the icon?

What build\version of ShipRush FedEx is this?

SYSOPS

Sherry
07-18-2005, 01:11 PM
It did not say what file.

I am right clicking to select my shipment type

This is shiprush ver 4

SYSOPS
07-18-2005, 01:15 PM
I would also need to know what version of FedEx v4.

Right click on the icon and go to Help | About. There it will indicate version.

We are working on an update to this shortly.

SYSOPS

Sherry
07-18-2005, 01:40 PM
FedEx v 4.0.0.909

ebusinesscables
07-18-2005, 01:46 PM
As Sherry noted, please include a fix that will allow the type of shipment selected when right clicking, to carry into the service selection field. Ver. 4 build 909 still has the last shipment type in that field regardless of type selected when right clicking.

Sherry
07-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Today I am still getting the file not found error with no numbers, there is a bold i in a bubble then the error message. Everything else is ok. I have a question also, why is the FedEx 2 day service not listed when you click on the FedEx icon? that you have to click on some other service then go to services listed and scroll and pick that service.
Sherry

SYSOPS
07-19-2005, 10:45 AM
You can create a FedEx 2Day menu item yourself. Was not included in the default list of available shipments from the menu.

To create your own custom menu items:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v4_FedEx/Customize_the_ShipRush_Menu.htm

In regards to the error, please email with steps to create the error (shipment type, etc) and a screenshot of the error:
http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/screenshot.txt

Send that email to support at zfirmllc dot com

Thank you,
SYSOPS

Sherry
07-19-2005, 12:49 PM
here is the screen print

SYSOPS
07-19-2005, 12:52 PM
And do you get this after any type of shipment or a particular shipment type (Ground, 2Day, etc)?

SYSOPS

Sherry
07-19-2005, 12:53 PM
I get it after everyshipment no matter what kind I do.

SYSOPS
07-20-2005, 09:01 AM
Our guess:

You have ShipRush set to send an email, but no template has been set for this in ShipRush. Please check the following setting:
Settings | Shipping Settings | FedEx Account | Notifications
Is this set to Shipping carrier sends email or is it set to ShipRush sends?

Please set to Shipping Carrier and see if that clears the issue.

SYSOPS

Sherry
07-20-2005, 10:04 AM
All is working well today....Thank you

Sherry

ebusinesscables
07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
You can create a FedEx 2Day menu item yourself. Was not included in the default list of available shipments from the menu.

To create your own custom menu items:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v4_FedEx/Customize_the_ShipRush_Menu.htm

In regards to the error, please email with steps to create the error (shipment type, etc) and a screenshot of the error:
http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/screenshot.txt

Send that email to support at zfirmllc dot com

Thank you,
SYSOPS

We find that even with creating our own menus, the last used shipping method still appears in the service selection. We have menus for box sizes and Home vs. Commercial shipping and a 2 Day Air menu. Everything looks OK except the previous used shipping method still appears in the service selection - we get the right box size in Size but again, service selection is not correct. It is set correctly in the saved template.

SYSOPS
07-21-2005, 06:06 AM
Yes, and it has been reported to development. She was asking on how to get a new menu item. Once we have an update, the new menu item will once again work.

Please stand by,
SYSOPS