PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush not connecting properly with Amazon

CESupplements
06-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Hello,

I am new to the Ship Rush program and was referred by someone. I currently have eBay and Amazon as added stores on my Ship Rush program. However, eBay has been uploading the sales perfectly with no problems, but Amazon has not. It picks and chooses which sales to upload. Not all of them are showing, but I can see all my sold items when I go to Amazon directly. This is making it hard to do my shipping efficiently. How can I fix this? Has this happened to anyone else? I have already checked the shipping settings, and i constantly refresh and resign in to MyShipRush to re-access everything, but nothing is working. Please help!

SYSOPS
06-18-2012, 08:45 AM
What orders are missing? Older orders, brand new orders?

SYSOPS

CESupplements
06-18-2012, 08:48 AM
Recent orders, like from yesterday and today, it downloaded like 4 from last night, but there was 10 from last night. It has not downloaded any from today, yet there has been plenty of orders. It also sometimes does not upload the shipping info back to Amazon, so I have to go to amazon and confirm shipments manually.

SYSOPS
06-18-2012, 08:53 AM
OK...looking at your My.ShipRush environment, you have the same amazon store setup twice, which is probably causing an issue with duplicate detection.

Please do the following:
In ShipRush Order Manager
Delete your Amazon webstore you have setup (highlight and click on delete store at the bottom)
Go out to My.ShipRush.com and delete one of the webstore under My Web Stores

In ShipRush Order Manager, click on Add Webstore
Select Connect to Existing at the bottom
Choose your Amazon store shown

This should help clear up the issue from here forward

HTH,
SYSOPS

CESupplements
06-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Thank you! It worked.....hoping it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your prompt help in this matter, really is appreciated! :)