PDA

View Full Version : My.ShipRush Search Results/Method not 1:1 with Order Manager

richboos
07-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Hello,

We are attempting to have our CSRs utilize My.ShipRush to view order information instead of interrupting the employees who are currently using ShipRush to perform their duties.

We needed to search for "Tiffany" a few weeks ago. In Order Manager this worked as expected: The search was a tad bit slow with only one deliminator, but all orders containing "Tiffany" did appear and we were able to figure out which result we needed based on the order information and after sorting by date.

But when I tried to coach the CSR on using My.ShipRush instead of bothering the employee currently printing labels, we had no such luck for "Tiffany". In fact, not one Tiffany from 2012 appeared when using My.ShipRush even though there were at least a dozen this year. Instead, all results were from 2011 and older.

Once I used more information that we learned from the Order Manager search, we were able to find the order in My.ShipRush. This wasn't the first time we couldn't find what we needed on My.ShipRush without doing a search on Order Manager for further details.

We could really benefit from My.ShipRush being as concise and search-friendly as OrderManager. I realize it may be next to impossible for the algorthms to be 1:1 as they each probably use their own programming language with one being local and one behind a web server, but searching for the name "Tiffany" isn't asking for much. It would save a lot of time, and cause less mistakes if we didn't have to contantly interrupt the shipping employees when CSRs need an order looked up. The solution is so close (We just discovered My.ShipRush a few weeks ago!), it just needs a little polish I believe.

Thank you for taking the time to read this report.

SYSOPR
07-09-2012, 08:15 AM
ZF Case 31982

Thank you for this nice write up.

We have opened the case above to investigate. Could you please email support at zfirmllc.com with the case # above and your My.ShipRush login email ID ?

Also, if possible, please send in a screen shot of the search results in Order Manager (if it is doable).

Thank you!