PDA

View Full Version : My.ShipRush and Ebay (Feature Request?)

richboos
07-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Hello,

Recently we switched to My.ShipRush stores 100%. Though the improvement in speed is a huge plus (bulk eBay orders doubled to 14 per minute) there are a few cons that I will continue to report as I notice them. Today I have stumbled across two related to eBay.

With direct connection to eBay we were able to open an order and click "Open order on eBay" or something similarly worded. This would allow those of us unfamiliar with the product titles to be taken to the listing on eBay's website. This is modestly important as some of our eBay listings do not contain the product title (Part of the marketing strategy and the reason we are doing well). Now that we have converted to a My.ShipRush Webstore this button is missing.

We also used to be able to search by eBay ID, make use of the "Contact Nick" column in order manager, and find the ebay ID associated with an order by viewing the External ID under the More... tab of an open order.
None of these features work with My.ShipRush Webstore for eBay:
- Searching for eBay ID turns up nothing
- Adding a "Contact Nick" column to Order Manger only adds empty whitespace
- The External ID went from $jibberish-eBayID-$jibberish
to
$jibberish-$jibberish-$jibberish

I am guessing this last issue is related to not being able to search by eBay ID.

So I wanted to request these features if they were simply missed. If it is a limitation of My.ShipRush then I semi-understand the delay in implementing them and hope a solution can be found.

Regards,

RB

SYSOPS
07-16-2012, 06:59 AM
I've asked development to review these suggestions.

eBay ContactNick - Case 32075

eBay Open Listing - Case 32076

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
08-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Case 32075 and the ContactNick is resolved in a beta build, available here:

http://www.shiprush.com/downloads/product_betas.shtml

SYSOPS

musicalsupplydirect
11-15-2012, 09:14 AM
Has the ContactNick been added to the stable release?

SYSOPS
11-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Yes it is part of the current release.

SYSOPS

musicalsupplydirect
11-15-2012, 01:34 PM
We just downloaded the latest release for stamps and contact nickname is still empty. Any help would be great!

SYSOPS
11-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Can you take a screenshot of the orders in ShipRush Order Manager and send to support at shiprush dot com? We see contact nicknames flowing into our own setup via My.SR here.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
11-15-2012, 04:15 PM
We just downloaded the latest release for stamps and contact nickname is still empty. Any help would be great!

nickname would only flow for orders that newly flow to the new SR... they won't just appear for orders already present in SR before the update....

SYSOPS
03-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Case 32076 - Open eBay Listing - has been resolved in our current beta, available here:

http://www.shiprush.com/downloads/product_betas.shtml

SYSOPS