PDA

View Full Version : Extracting Shiprush data

rhema316
08-24-2012, 04:38 AM
Good morning. I am very new at ShipRush and I would appreciate your help/direction.

Where can I locate Shiprush data that is delivered from Ebay? I am looking to see if there is a way that I can get the data from Shiprush for new sales and format that data to be loaded as sales orders into our Fishbowl database.

Thank you very much for any assistance.

Jim

SYSOPR
08-24-2012, 08:42 AM
You can export the data from order manager to excel (select orders, right click, choose Export).

Is that warm?

(Alternate question: What format would Fishbowl most like to see?)

rhema316
08-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Thank you for your quick response!

As I understand it when an ebay sale is made shiprush sends the sales information to us and then we process the sale and send out the order. ShipRush then updates Ebay. Life is good.

If that is correct then what I am trying to do is to take the ShipRush ebay sale information and format that into a load file that will create the sales order and the item(s) can be picked and shipped. When Shiprush downloads the order data where will it be stored in the database so that I can extract the data. I will probably set up a schedule that will extract the new sales data that will formatted to load into Fishbowl.

Does that make sense? Is it doable?

Thank you very much for your help!

Jim

SYSOPS
08-27-2012, 07:55 AM
The data is stored in the Order Manager database:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v9-0_FedEx/Content/Popups/POPUP_Order_Manager__Database.htm

You would need the ODBC connector we have available. Please email into support at shiprush dot com to request that tool.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

rhema316
08-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Thanks again. I am working one of your colleagues on getting the ODBC connection working. Thank you for the excellent help. Jim