PDA

View Full Version : multi-package shipments

cgsellers
09-13-2012, 10:08 AM
When shipping an order with multiple packages, I find that if I do not shut down and then restart shiprush, when I go to scan the next order in I receive these error messages :
1427 1426

I am curious as to whether this is working as intended and if so if there is a workaround to it. It is very inconvenient to have to shut down and restart the software whenever doing multi-package shipments as I have to then delete and reenter the order manually so as to generate another order number. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

cgsellers
09-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Sorry, I did not realize the print would be so small. the first error message says "Unable to access member TPackage.InsuranceAmout: TPackage is not assigned!"
The second error that pops up says "(ApplicationEventsMessage)[SafeCall Exception]: Unable to access member TPackage.InsuranceAmout: TPackage is not assigned!"

SYSOPS
09-13-2012, 10:15 AM
This question should be directed to the developer of the integrated application as they are feeding that data to ShipRush. That looks like GEM, is that correct?

SYSOPS

cgsellers
09-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Yes that is correct. I will try to contact them about it. I contacted you folks fist as I did not think GEM cared about there being more than one package in a shipment. Thank you very much for the prompt reply :-)