PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush and Channel Advisor

musicalsupplydirect
09-19-2012, 11:04 AM
We are starting to sell products using Channel Advisor. Orders are coming into Channel Advisor to ShipRush properly but the shipping info, including that it was shipped, is not being sent and/or received properly into Channel Advisor. Any help or a link to Channel Advisor/SR config setup documentation would be great!

SYSOPS
09-19-2012, 11:10 AM
If ShipRush and My.ShipRush is downloading the orders from Channel Advisor, there isn't anything additional for the post back function. I'm looking in your My.ShipRush list for shipped items for today, and I only see one Channel Advisor order shipped. Order that ends in 136.

After you give ShipRush a few minutes, please go back out to Channel Advisor and see if that order was shipped, and updated with tracking #.

SYSOPS

musicalsupplydirect
09-19-2012, 11:16 AM
We shipped the one order and after an hour no updated info was reflected in Channel Advisor.

SYSOPS
09-19-2012, 12:35 PM
OK I reviewed the logging for that job in My.ShipRush.

It appears that you don't have any carriers/services setup in your Channel Advisor webstore.

The error in the log:
ChannelAdvisor shipping list has no carrier/services. You need to setup at least one carrier/service on your account.

Please go into Channel Advisor Admin and setup a carrier and one service and do another shipment from ShipRush.

HTH,
SYSOPS