PDA

View Full Version : Shiprush and eBay e-checks / held payments

mcrmedical
10-07-2012, 08:06 AM
We use Ship rush for our eBay orders and Shiprush shows eChecks as paid before they clear. So eBay still has the purchase in the "awaiting payment" but Shiprush thinks it is OK to ship. Is there a way to change this so the purchase only shows in the Shiprush "paid" list when eBay marks it as ready to ship? This also happens when Paypal reviews the payment. eBay seems to know the actual payment status, can Shiprush be configured to do so as well?

SYSOPP
10-07-2012, 01:55 PM
What version of ShipRush are you using?

If not on 9.0 or higher, the first step would be to get to such a version.

Another good step: Create a my.shiprush account, and set it up for your ebay store. If my.shiprush.com shows the correct payment detail, the ShipRush order manager can connect to eBay through my.shiprush, and then will give you the detail you are looking for.

Any questions, please let us know!

mcrmedical
10-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the help! I'm using a brand new install on this desktop and it says it is 9.6.0.50524. I am using a my.shiprush account. The eChecks and held payments show up in the Shiprush "Paid" list as soon as the eCheck is initiated instead of when it clears. However, eBay sill has the eChecks in the "Awaiting Payment" section of My eBay and won't move them to the "Awaiting Shipment" section until the eCheck actually clears. Thanks again!

SYSOPS
10-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Can you provide the following info:

An order # that hasn't cleared the e-check
A screenshot of the order in eBay showing this

You can email this info to support at shiprush dot com and we'll review further

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Thank you for the additional detail. I've asked development to review this issue, Case 33030. We will update you once more information is given to us from development.

SYSOPS

richboos
02-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Just discovered we have the same problem.

On eBay's end the orders show payment is pending, and a box on the page reads DO NOT SHIP. On top of that, these orders aren't eligible for seller protection so we are being screwed out of products and money, as many of these transactions never clear.

SYSOPP
02-26-2013, 08:18 PM
richboos,

This is a rather old thread.

Can you contact support at shiprush.com and reference Case 33030, so we can collaborate for more detail?