PDA

View Full Version : FedEx Label - Invoice#, PO# & Ship ID

Kathleen
07-25-2005, 06:17 PM
I want to be able to enter text (or better yet have the text default from the Great Plains invoice) for the fields invoice#, PO# and Ship ID. The only field that I have access to is reference# and our customers require the other fields.

SYSOPS
07-26-2005, 05:48 AM
If I remember correctly, ShipRush does not automatically pull any of the fields from GP. You would need to enter that information into the reference line in the airbill manually.

You can put more information into the reference field in the airbill other than just a reference #. We only have one field available for this.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
07-26-2005, 05:13 PM
Those fields are only on the FedEx ground label, not on the FedEx express or UPS labels, so we do not use them.

(If we did, we would get a lot of grief why they are missing on express and ups labels...)

Kathleen
07-27-2005, 10:27 PM
The reference field only allows a limited number of characters. Is there any work around to allow me to use the other fields that are available on the FedEx label? I have attached a FedEx label for your review.

SYSOPS
07-28-2005, 06:23 AM
No work-around available.

Those fields are not in use with our software.

SYSOPS

sbelnick
08-04-2005, 12:39 PM
I think you certainly need to look into this. For those of us who do ground shipments, these fields are very important. As it is now, I cannot get the document number to show up on the label even though it is set as "use 'doc number' as reference" which isnt working.

SYSOPS
08-04-2005, 12:47 PM
That would show on the reference line. As discussed above those other fields will not populate, no matter what you have set in the software. We are only able to pull into the reference line.

If with QuickBooks, please make sure you refer back to the helpfile to make sure you have configured the template in QuickBooks and the settings in ShipRush correctly.

SYSOPS