PDA

View Full Version : Clipboard

katztoy13
12-18-2012, 01:20 PM
I am having trouble with my clipboard and getting the addresses to pull into shiprush when used. I have used this often but all of a sudden it is not working. I verified that the options are selected for the Clipboard on my shiprush settings so I am not sure what's wrong.

Does anyone have any suggestions? It does not work for Stamps.com or FedEx

SYSOPS
12-18-2012, 01:35 PM
I would turn off the copy from clipboard function in settings | shipping settings | advanced | clipboard
OK out of the settings, exit ShipRush completely

Restart ShipRush
Enable
Restart ShipRush again and try the clipboard function

SYSOPS

katztoy13
12-19-2012, 10:02 AM
I just tried that this morning, turned off my PC and everything. That didn't work.

Cut and paste works everywhere except for addresses going into shiprush. If I cut and paste from my website, I can paste it into notepad without a problem. I was hoping I could go from Notepad to shiprush as a work around, but no such luck.

We have 2 computers that run shiprush and both have stopped working with the cut and paste.

Any other thoughts?

SYSOPS
12-19-2012, 10:41 AM
That is odd if the issue has happened on two machines. Please give a call into our Customer Service group at 206.812.7874 and we can review this issue in greater detail.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

katztoy13
12-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Most of our stuff imports normally so it's not an urgent issue. I will be out of the office through next Thursday and I will call then.

Thanks for your help!

SYSOPS
12-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Please do call in when you are back in the office so we can take a look at this issue with you.

Thank you,
SYSOPS