PDA

View Full Version : Label not printing

climark
08-04-2005, 11:00 AM
My printer is set up with ShipRush, and it feeds the label through, but nothing is printed on the label. I tried to change it to another printer setting, and now it won't print at all. I got an error that says TPackage.TBoldObjectLocator. UnloadBoldObject failed: Object is dirty. Could you please tell me what may be happening?
Thank you!

SYSOPS
08-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Baseline first:

Go into Settings | Shipping Settings | Printers
Set to a laser printer
Select a printer on the network (laser or inkjet)

Run a shipment, does that print?

What kind of setup are you trying to use (laser, label printer)?
Type of printer?

SYSOPS

climark
08-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I got the printer to work again now, but it is now printing blank labels again. I am using an HP LaserJet 4050. When I opened recent shipments, and tried to reprint the label, it fed it through, came out blank. When I closed it, it gave me that error message again.

SYSOPS
08-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Have you exited and relaunched ShipRush?

May also a require a reboot of the pc.

Also, with the settings how they are, can you get a new package to print correctly? This may be "bad" data and that is why the label doesn't print from the prior shipment.

SYSOPS

climark
08-04-2005, 11:37 AM
No, ShipRush has been opened all day, but I do have a few instances today where we tried to launch ShipRush without a receipt opened in QuickBooks, so it gave me a message. I will restart my PC now, and try to reprint the labels. No, new packages will print blank also.

climark
08-04-2005, 11:43 AM
I restarted, reopened everything, and tried to reprint a label, still pulling through blank.

climark
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
I also just processed another new shipment, and received another blank label.

SYSOPS
08-04-2005, 12:03 PM
This may indicate a corrupted database. If you can, go into ShipRush | View Shipments and delete those shipments (as we will need to make new ones after).

Once you deleted those, exit ShipRush and browse out to documents and settings\username\application data\z-firm llc\shiprush v4
Rename database.v4

Relaunch ShipRush. Make ask for setup information again. See if the label prints correctly this time.

If it does, please zip up the old database.v4 folder and email to support at zfirmllc dot com.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

climark
08-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Okay, I did all of your instructions, and the label still comes out blank. What next? :confused:
Thank you!

SYSOPS
08-04-2005, 01:21 PM
You will need to try a different printer at this point. I am able to print labels, as well as other users.

SYSOPS

climark
08-05-2005, 07:52 AM
The only thing I can think of is, before it was working with my old computer, and the printer was set up just for me. Does it matter that it is networked now? In the beginning with the set up of ShipRush it asked if ShipRush was going to be used by one only or networked, and I put one only, which is true, but the printer is networked. Is that something that it could be?

climark
08-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Just trying to work with it more, it now will print a test label correctly, but still comes out blank with a real shipment. I don't have access to print anywhere else, so I would really appreciate so more insight to this problem.

climark
08-05-2005, 08:05 AM
I got it!!! Yeah! Under settings and printers, the box was checked for fast printing, and I unchecked it and made a shipping package, and it worked!!! Well thanks for all of your help!

Lisa