PDA

View Full Version : Error In Retail Management System

Jean
08-06-2005, 06:48 AM
I am having trouble completing the installation of the Ship Rush Fed Ex Package. The custom button returns the following error message: Attempt to process COM object ZFIRMSPlugin.POSButtonFedEx failed. An unknown error occurred.

Also, when I click on the Ship button in the shipping list, I get a page not found. The address in the browser is res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm#file://C:\Program%20Files\Z-Firm%20LLC\ShipRush%20v3%20Basic\ShipRush3.exe

The program installed and activated OK. The setup instructions were specific to the UPS module, not the FEDEX module so I don't know if I am supposed to substitute FEDEX for UPS where it adds shippers.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Jean Holland. For anyone using Microsoft Retail Management system we have some other useful information posted at www.jeanholland.com

SYSOPS
08-08-2005, 05:53 AM
The custom button returns the following error message: Attempt to process COM object ZFIRMSPlugin.POSButtonFedEx failed. An unknown error occurred.

**Which custom button? If you click on the ShipRush icon in the system tray, does it function? If so, it is a configuration issue in RMS Manager for ShipRush FedEx.

Also, when I click on the Ship button in the shipping list, I get a page not found. The address in the browser is res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm#file://C:\Program%20Files\Z-Firm%20LLC\ShipRush%20v3%20Basic\ShipRush3.exe

**Yes that needs to point to C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush v4\ShipRush4.exe
I will have the helpfile updated so it reflects SR FedEx notation.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
08-08-2005, 01:05 PM
I am having trouble completing the installation of the Ship Rush Fed Ex Package. The custom button returns the following error message: Attempt to process COM object ZFIRMSPlugin.POSButtonFedEx failed. An unknown error occurred.

This plugin functionality is new, and not yet documented. Please use ShipRush from the system tray until this new plugin feature is released.