PDA

View Full Version : Database password?

nickr1977
08-09-2005, 05:44 AM
Shiprush is asking for a RMS database password?

There is nothing in the documentation for this. When I first installed V4 it did not ask for this, and it worked fine for about 2 weeks. Now it is asking for this info and when I put it in, Shiprush doesn ot work right.

Sysop, if you give me a email address I will send you a screenshot.

Please help, my shipping department is melting over here.

SYSOPS
08-09-2005, 07:02 AM
You can send the email to:
support at zfirmllc dot com

If it is asking for a password, it is probably the extended settings for RMS. Settings | Program Settings | CM Settings | Extended

Make sure the ADO connection there is set correctly.

SYSOPS

nickr1977
08-09-2005, 07:11 AM
and what should the ADO connection be set to. I did not have to mess with this before and there is nothing in the documentation about it. My shipping guys ar eback to using Fedex.com and it is very slow. The quicked that this can be resolved, the better.

Thanks for your help.

SYSOPS
08-09-2005, 07:17 AM
If you ship from Shift+F1, that had to have been configured.

From the helpfile:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v4_FedEx/settings-msrms.htm

Extended Mode
This enables the ShipRush Customer Search window for RMS. This is used when using the Point of Sale shipping feature (the Shift-F1 screen). Set the ADO connection string to the SQL/MSDE database (this requires that you know the settings and password for the SQL/MSDE system).

SYSOPS

nickr1977
08-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Ok, got it back. Now I am unable to process International Orders through it. The option to select FedEx International is not even there. How do I turn it back on?

SYSOPS
08-09-2005, 09:43 AM
If you bring up an airbill, and it is not a US address, it should give you INTL shipping options under service types on the left hand side.

SYSOPS