PDA

View Full Version : Amazon orders not downloading!

optical
01-07-2013, 08:41 AM
I have an order placed that was placed 12:54 am this morning and it's now 8:39 AM, about 8 hours later and still won't download. I do see it on the Myshiprush webstore but it won't download. Tried numerous downloading and close/open and still won't download. Why are Amazon orders so unreliable? I always seem to have these issue once and while.

SYSOPS
01-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Go into Settings | Handling Orders
Click on Reset Refresh Timer
OK out of settings
Refresh

HTH,
SYSOPS

optical
01-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Still doesn't work.

SYSOPS
01-07-2013, 09:03 AM
I reviewed your My.ShipRush environment, and I see that you have duplicate webstores setup for Amazon. That would be the issue.

Please review your OrderManager webstores, and determine which webstore name you're actually using (either amazon webstore or amazon.com web store)
Go out to My.ShipRush | My Webstores tab upper right hand corner
Delete the webstore you aren't using
Click on Refresh next to the webstore in My.ShipRush

Wait 5 minutes for My.ShipRush to refresh with just the one amazon webstore

Refresh in Order Manager

HTH,
SYSOPS

optical
01-07-2013, 09:12 AM
Yes, that worked but how do I always end up like this? I think this is due to the fact that I work off multiple computers but I recall each time I setup, I would configure Amazon using the "Connect to Myshiprush" and not adding the store manually. Is there something I'm doing wrong that's causing this?

The other thing is that I was using the same computer a few days ago but then suddenly it would not work today. I think that's what's throwing me off.

SYSOPS
01-07-2013, 09:14 AM
The only way a duplicate webstore is created is if you select Amazon and go through the setup process instead of selecting Connect to Existing Webstore.

SYSOPS