PDA

View Full Version : Need to get Shipping estimate charges for already shipped orders

MRX
01-24-2013, 03:10 PM
hi, we use shiprush for fedex and stamps.com. the question is, how can we get shipping charges for shipped orders? i saw in my.shiprush.com, that shipping charges is going there, and it is possible to view them there. but they are not going to our custom webstore, we receiving only traking numbers automatically.

1) is it possible to get this charges to our custom webstore via your my.shiprush.com api also?

2) is it possible to get this shipping charges via maybe shiprush SQL or something else?

SYSOPS
01-24-2013, 03:32 PM
1) is it possible to get this charges to our custom webstore via your my.shiprush.com api also?
Are you using the Custom PHP integration?

2) is it possible to get this shipping charges via maybe shiprush SQL or something else?
We have an ODBC connector available that you could use to query the database for ShipRush Order Manager

SYSOPS

MRX
01-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Are you using the Custom PHP integration?
Yes, can you tell please is it possible to get shipping charges through it(from my.shiprush.com)?

We have an ODBC connector available that you could use to query the database for ShipRush Order Manager
This option will be fine too, can you provide link to instructions how it is possible to do that with your ODBC connector?

SYSOPS
01-25-2013, 08:55 AM
After reviewing the php kit, it doesn't appear a shipping cost postback function exists currently:
case 'updateshippinginfo':
//Invokes UpdateShippingInfo(OrderNumber) which has following parameters:
//order number (reqd)
//tracking number (reqd)
//shipment date (optional)
//shipment service (optional)
//notes block (which would be built by the calling app, and have tracking #, date, and other details in a friendly, ready-to-read block

For the ODBC, an email will be sent to your forum user's email address.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
01-25-2013, 02:48 PM
hi, we use shiprush for fedex and stamps.com. the question is, how can we get shipping charges for shipped orders? i saw in my.shiprush.com, that shipping charges is going there, and it is possible to view them there. but they are not going to our custom webstore, we receiving only traking numbers automatically.

We are looking into this, ZF Case 34252

Please allow two weeks or so.

SYSOPP
02-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Hi,

I was told that this is live now on the production My.ShipRush servers.

The demonstration in the php plugin is in the plugin, build 54806 and higher (not yet on production).

Thank you!

ZF Case 34252