PDA

View Full Version : Using USB External Disk

judi
01-29-2013, 08:25 AM
Is it possible to point Myshiprush database to an external disk? I already am using it on my computer hard drive but since I need to make Fedex labels at different locations (different computers) I want to use my external disk. Please advise. Thanks

SYSOPS
01-29-2013, 08:30 AM
You can put the databases for ShipRush on your external drive. This isn't My.ShipRush, but the ShipRush Order Manager (My.ShipRush is out in the "cloud" and isn't a database you move around).

To move the databases, please refer to this helpfile page that discusses the db locations:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v9-0_FedEx/Content/Moving the Database.htm

HTH,
SYSOPS

judi
01-29-2013, 08:33 AM
Another question:
I went to Myshiprush account on Ebay. I could see history. Is there an option to use Shiprush (ship Fedex) shipping labels on Ebay? Is there a drop down option available to ship Fedex through Ebay? Other people tell me it is possible but I am unable to do it. I don't see any options for shipping Fedex. Do I need any plugins?

Thanks

SYSOPS
01-29-2013, 08:35 AM
If you're talking about shipping via FedEx out at eBay.com, you will want to direct your question to eBay. That is not an offering from ShipRush.

SYSOPS

judi
01-29-2013, 09:00 AM
thanks for your quick answers-will check your instructions.

do you offer a shipping option on Ebay with my Ebay seller account? Do I need to add a plugin?

Thanks again

SYSOPS
01-29-2013, 09:43 AM
We do not offer any option for shipping directly from the eBay website. eBay does.

SYSOPS