PDA

View Full Version : How do I hide service type and display list rates?

RichL
02-08-2013, 01:04 PM
We have a lot of users on Shiprush and I would like to disable the FedEX First Overnight service type so they cannot use it by accident. Can this be done?

Also I would like for the users to see only the FedEx list rates but we would like for the packages they process to bill us on our discounted rate. In the rates section there is an option to "display and use listed rates". I think we will be billed by FedEx using the discounted rates but I want to make sure that is correct.

Any assistance is appreciated!

SYSOPS
02-08-2013, 01:33 PM
We have a lot of users on Shiprush and I would like to disable the FedEX First Overnight service type so they cannot use it by accident. Can this be done?
We do not have an option or setting to disable one of the standard services.

Also I would like for the users to see only the FedEx list rates but we would like for the packages they process to bill us on our discounted rate. In the rates section there is an option to "display and use listed rates". I think we will be billed by FedEx using the discounted rates but I want to make sure that is correct.
You will be billed at your discount rate. That setting is only for the display of the Estimated Cost.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
02-08-2013, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=RichL;50571Also I would like for the users to see only the FedEx list rates but we would like for the packages they process to bill us on our discounted rate. [/QUOTE]

FedEx will always, only, bill you at your discounted rate, no matter what you do in ShipRush. (Well, that assumes you provide accurate package information to ShipRush, but this is true for any shipping system.)

RichL
02-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks to both for answering my questions.