PDA

View Full Version : Connect via SFTP during setup? (Magento)

theK2
02-20-2013, 08:43 AM
We are trying to upgrade the PHP plugin for our first Magento /ShipRush installation but we keep getting a 530 Login Incorrect error. I'm thinking this is because our FTP server requires SFTP. What is the workaround?

SYSOPS
02-20-2013, 09:01 AM
Manually upload the latest PHP kit to your website.

You can download the PHP Kit here:
https://my.shiprush.com/assets/ShipRush_ShoppingCart_Integration_Kit__See_README_ file.zip

Be sure to modify the ShippingZSettings.php to match your existing file (the magento api password and the token info further down for all eComm solutions).

HTH,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
02-20-2013, 09:30 AM
Use the manual installation method... that is the only way when sftp is in use.

theK2
02-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the prompt replies. Just to confirm:
# Step M7: Upload this kit of files to the Magento root directory on the web server.

All files get uploaded directly into the root? Not within a folder?

theK2
02-20-2013, 10:25 AM
Answered my own question. Please disregard. Thanks again!

SYSOPS
02-20-2013, 10:26 AM
The root directory where your webstore exists (where index.php exists for your Magento webstore).

HTH,
SYSOPS

theK2
02-20-2013, 10:52 AM
I uploaded ShippingZMagento.php and ShippingZSettings.php and am receiving the following error:

The URL provided does not seem to connect to an ecommerce system (or perhaps the web store is not configured properly). Please check the URL and configuration for this web store. ERROR (33836A: <br /> <b>Notice</b>: Constant OPENCART_SHIPPED_STATUS_SET_TO_STATUS_3_SHIPPED already defined in <b>/home/mywebsite/mydomain.com/production/trunk/ShippingZSettings.php</b> on line <b>368</b><br /> "ShippingZClasses.php" is not acce...

SYSOPS
02-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Please email us at support at shiprush dot com with your My.ShipRush email address so we can review this error in your webstore.

Thank you,
SYSOPS