PDA

View Full Version : Shiprush is changing the shipping price paid by customer on order in eBay

Fausto
02-25-2013, 06:24 AM
Shiprush is changing the shipping price paid by the customer on the order details page in eBay after a shipping label is printed and the information is uploaded to eBay. I discovered this problem occurring occasionally several months ago but now it seems like it is happening on almost every transaction.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any solutions?

Thanks for your attention.

SYSOPS
02-25-2013, 07:36 AM
Would it be possible to send us a few screenshots of the item in eBay before and after shipping where the price is being changed? We will certainly investigate this further.

Send the email to support at shiprush dot com

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
02-25-2013, 07:58 AM
Shiprush is changing the shipping price paid by the customer on the order details page in eBay after a shipping label is printed and the information is uploaded to eBay. I discovered this problem occurring occasionally several months ago but now it seems like it is happening on almost every transaction.

This would be a problem in the ebay system.

Please reach out to the support email above directly so we can collaborate on getting it solved.

SYSOPR
02-28-2013, 02:08 PM
ZF Case 30335

Fausto
03-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Thanks for your reply. I have emailed shiprush customer support as you requested. I tried to also upload the screenshots (pdf) here but it would not allow me. Please let me know if you need any additional information.