PDA

View Full Version : switched pc's now cant get ship rush to print a label

evops
03-14-2013, 05:46 AM
so we switched computers at work...now the new pc will not print a label fromt ship rush...i have inserted the disk installed all the drivers and set the printer up z500..the new pc shows the z500 ready and working and i can print a test label and can also print anything from the net or saved items on a label however i can not get it to print from ship rush please help

SYSOPS
03-14-2013, 06:13 AM
I would suggest going into Settings | Shipping Settings | Label Printer

Verify the printer type is correct
Reselect the printer with the magnifying glass

Now click on Test in the settings area. Does anything print? If so, go ahead and create a shipment.

SYSOPS

evops
03-14-2013, 06:19 AM
found that and it is set to the correct printer but the test page will not pring

SYSOPS
03-14-2013, 06:29 AM
Open the print queue itself in Windows. Check for older jobs that might have failed. If you find any, delete them. Try to do another test from ShipRush. Do you see it "hit" the print queue for your printer in Windows?

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
03-14-2013, 06:55 AM
found that and it is set to the correct printer but the test page will not pring

This is a good spot to focus on. If the test page won't print.... SR can't print either...

gvistawg
03-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Having very similar issue here at my job. Have computer setup that runs Shiprush USPS & FEDEX. My USPS Shiprush prints everything correctly, BUT FEDEX will not print my labels. The correct printer is set correctly as default and it will even print a test page, but no labels!? PLEASE HELP

SYSOPS
03-18-2013, 06:01 AM
Do you see the labels in the printer's queue after you try and print from ShipRush FedEx?

SYSOPS

gvistawg
03-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Yes it is in que and it even says it tried to print to my other printer, so I changed default printer in shipping settings to the correct printer (printer D405, this is one i want it to print from), but it still tries to print to my old printer (P1006), but fails because it isnt networked any longer to the old computer (P1006). and it will not change even though my settings says I have the D405 setup to print ALL labels. and like i said before, what confuses me is that it will print TEST labels but no REAL labels?

SYSOPS
03-18-2013, 08:31 AM
From a phone call, had to set to laser\inkjet instead of PDF and switched to the current printer. After that, printing is fine once again.

SYSOPS