PDA

View Full Version : Aspdotnetstorefront Orders Not All Pulling Into ShipRush

heykate
03-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if anyone could offer some insight to what may be going on.

We use Aspdotnetstorefront for our e-commerce storefront, and it seems not all of our orders have pulled in from over the weekend from the store into ShipRush. I tried to do some troubleshooting, where I see it is still appearing NEW, and its a cancelled order inside of shipRush, but I was thinking maybe someone else ran into this issue, and can shed some light on this.

SYSOPS
03-19-2013, 07:48 AM
If there are orders missing in the Order Manager, please try the following:

Settings | Handling Orders
Click on Reset Refresh Timer
OK out of settings
Click on refresh

Do you see the orders now?

SYSOPS

heykate
03-19-2013, 07:52 AM
Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately we had tried that, and there are still orders in Storefront that will not pull down to ShipRush still there is a huge chunk from the 17th that are just sitting in limbo and I can not seem to find them anywhere, even when I try and search by order number in Ship Rush, is there anything else I could try doing?

Thanks
Kate

SYSOPS
03-19-2013, 08:00 AM
Go to the My Web Stores Tab
Click on Edit next to your ASPDNSF webstore
Click on Refresh there

Give it 10 minutes or so
Do a refresh in Order Manager

SYSOPS

heykate
03-19-2013, 08:08 AM
OH MY GOODNESS! That seemed to do the job, thanks so much for the help. Do you know why those orders would kind of be stuck in the storefront and not all orders for those days?

Thanks again!

SYSOPS
03-19-2013, 08:12 AM
There could have been a hiccup in the download function with ASPDNSF over the weekend (maybe a glitch in the in either their servers or ours).

SYSOPS

heykate
03-19-2013, 09:50 AM
Thank you again for all your help, and super quick responses!

It normally happens every Monday to us, its just odd that it is some of the orders and not all, but I will bookmark this for future references!

Thanks so much!