PDA

View Full Version : Just set up a new computer with ShipRush Fedex, can't get full order list

bildopolis
04-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Hi,
I just set up a new computer with ShipRush Fedex and I can't seem to download the full order list from ShipRush.com to the Order Manager. I tried to set the date to "Past Month", but it only downloads about 10 orders. I also tried to bring the database over from the old computer, but the database path was different, so I get errors. Is there a way to export the list from the old computer then import it into the new? Or is there something buggy going on with the database not downloading...or both?

Thanks in advance!

-john

SYSOPS
04-05-2013, 10:04 AM
The setting next to the refresh isn't for downloading orders, it's for displaying those orders on the screen.

On a new setup, it will only pull new orders that are available and will not download all old data. If you have the database folders, you can replace them:

Have ShipRush fully closed and do the following
For the OrderManager, replace the OrderManager\Database with the one from the old system

For ShipRush, replace the ShipRush\Database with the one from the old system

You don't need to replace the config files if you wish to get just the old data.

SYSOPS

bildopolis
04-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply! For the old database, I had the path point to a "non-C drive" and when I tried to replace the new with the old, it was trying to follow the 'old' path. Is there something that I should do? Should I re-create the database on the old computer with the more conventional C-drive path?
Thanks again!

SYSOPS
04-05-2013, 10:28 AM
On the old system, just grab the databases for OrderManager and ShipRush (database folder for each)

On the new machine, the default location is c:\users\public\documents\z-firm llc\.....
Go into the OrderManager folder and replace the current database with the one from the old setup

Go into the ShipRush folder and reaplce the current database with the one from the old setup

Doing just the above, it doesn't matter what the paths were before

SYSOPS

bildopolis
04-05-2013, 11:02 AM
Great, thanks again for the help!