PDA

View Full Version : Signature Release not printing

rcooke
08-16-2005, 10:22 AM
My ShipRush v.2 no longer prints the release code that we have on file under settings, although I check the box requesting that the package be delivered without a signature.

Is this a result of changes to FedEx signature options, or is this a glitch with ShipRush?

Can this be fixed in v.2 without upgrading to v.4? I need to be able to select this option and have it print on the manifest.

SYSOPS
08-16-2005, 10:34 AM
What build of ShipRush FedEx v2 are you using (Help | About)?
What kind of label printer?
What kind of shipment?

I just processed a shipment with FDX v2, printing to an Eltron\Zebra Printer, Standard Overnight shipment, and I see the REL: number.

SYSOPS

rcooke
08-16-2005, 10:44 AM
Not sure what you mean by build? The full version # is 2.0.0.174.
I use a HP laser printer as do all the ShipRush users in our office, although they are seperate printers and different models - they are having the same problem as me.
We are mostly sending priority shipments but it occurs on whatever kind of shipment manifest we print.
Also - we did not always have this problem - it is recently occuring and no changes have been made to our setup (printer, computers, etc.)

SYSOPS
08-16-2005, 10:47 AM
That is an old build of ShipRush v2.

Please download the last build at:
http://www.zfirm.com/downloads/assets/products/ShipRushv2.exe

Update and see if the issue still persists. We are working on the changes that FedEx is putting in place for signature release.

SYSOPS

rcooke
08-16-2005, 11:42 AM
I downloaded and installed the upgrade of v.2 and now ShipRush will not run at all. It gives me this error message "Runtime error 217 at 000B9601" after telling me that an error has occured and the program must be shut down. What do I do now?

SYSOPS
08-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Have you rebooted the PC?
What Operating System are you using?

SYSOPS

rcooke
08-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Yes, I've rebooted. I'm running Windows 98.

Now I just need to know 2 things:

1. I need to get v. 2 running on my computer
2. is it possible to get the signature release to print, as it used to do?

SYSOPS
08-16-2005, 12:06 PM
Ahhh...Win98.

Let me locate a slighty older build of ShipRush FedEx that may work on Win98.

Please indicate what company you are with so I can email that information to you directly.

As far as getting the signature release to print like it did, more than likely a change at FedEx has caused your issue (with an old build of the software).

SYSOPS

rcooke
08-16-2005, 12:10 PM
Yes, Win 98 - not my friend at this point.

I am with Magna Resources.

Thanks for all the help.

SYSOPS
08-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Email has been sent with information.

SYSOPS

Murrays
08-31-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm having the same issue. Any solution?

rcooke
08-31-2005, 12:02 PM
I was emailed another version of v.2 ShipRush for FedEx. I had to uninstall what I had been using before the new version would take. When I installed the version ShipRush sent me, it began printing the release code again. I am using Win98, though, and if you're using a more recent OS, you should update to ShipRush v.4 and the new install should take care of the problem - I had to do that on two of our other computers and it worked. Hope that helps.

SYSOPR
08-31-2005, 08:16 PM
Sorry about the win98-itis. Win98 support was dropped from all Z-Firm products earlier this year.

We are sure you will like ShipRush v4! (and sincerely hope you have a windows that can run it!)