PDA

View Full Version : Custom Reference Field / Separate Billing

MattD
04-25-2013, 06:01 AM
For billing purposes we would like our four stores on ShipRush to have four unique reference fields (ex: Company Name or unique identifyer). We have two Yahoo!, an Amazon, and an Ebay store. I was unable to find any merge codes that work in the reference field. Is there one I did not find?

Is it possible to fill the Invoice or PO # on FedEx fields as these can be used for billing also.

The other option we are considering is setting up four different account numbers and pointing each store in ShipRush to it's own account number. Is this option available in ShipRush?

SYSOPS
04-25-2013, 06:10 AM
For billing purposes we would like our four stores on ShipRush to have four unique reference fields (ex: Company Name or unique identifyer). We have two Yahoo!, an Amazon, and an Ebay store. I was unable to find any merge codes that work in the reference field. Is there one I did not find?
If you have the Company set differently for each webstore in settings, you can use this mergecode: %SellerCompany%

Is it possible to fill the Invoice or PO # on FedEx fields as these can be used for billing also.
No sorry as the postal version of ShipRush only supports one reference field (they use the same settings).

The other option we are considering is setting up four different account numbers and pointing each store in ShipRush to it's own account number. Is this option available in ShipRush?
That is being looked at as an option for a future version of the software. Isn't in there as of yet.

HTH,
SYSOPS

MattD
04-25-2013, 09:34 AM
%SellerCompany% works! Thanks for your help and time.