PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Webstores - Custom Packing lists

fintech
05-29-2013, 09:06 AM
I have both and Ebay and Amazon account that I need to ship from. The setup process was a breeze and everything looks good - expect that I cant customize the packing slip template individually for each store. Amazon has different return/shipping procedures than ebay, and I need to add this information a packing slip for amazon orders, but not for ebay orders.

If there a function that I am not seeing? If not - I recommend implementing this feature for customers with multiple webstores. I may not be able to use shiprush due to this.

ThankS!

SYSOPS
05-29-2013, 09:42 AM
We have that open with our development group as a feature request, packing list for each webstore. Case 22934

I do not have an ETA as to when that might happen.

SYSOPS

JamesB
05-29-2015, 07:55 AM
We have this same issue. Would REALLY love to see a way to customize packing lists for each store, or at least add the return procedures, or other text at bottom of current templates. Shipworks has a great template editor, but is lacking in other areas that ShipRush excels in.

Any updates on this feature/enhancement?

SYSOPS
05-29-2015, 08:29 AM
This is now available in our beta of ShipRush Web. Please send an email into info at shiprush dot com asking for access to this.

SYSOPS