PDA

View Full Version : Need help installing ShipRush

jastorgal
06-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install ShipRush in a webstore created on Drupal 6 using the Ubercart ecommerce module.

I have already uploaded the following files to the root directory of the project:
ShippingZClasses.php
ShippingZMessages.php
ShippingZSettings.php
ShippingZSimulator.php
ShippingZUbercart.php

I modified the ShippingZSettings.php file by adding the SHIPPING_ACCESS_TOKEN, I also have executed the ShippingZSimulator.php file with the SHIPPING_ACCESS_TOKEN, it returns some XML code with orders, but i didnt find these orders in my ShipRush Order Manager.

I have the Webstore configured on my.shiprush.com too.

How do I know if the Simulator is working fine and I can proceed with the Step 2+ of the Custom-Development-Readme file?

If I can continue with the next steps, can you give me some advices or tell me which other files do I need to modify?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jastorgal

SYSOPS
06-21-2013, 12:54 PM
If you're setting this up with Ubercart, you shouldn't need to do anything with the custom development readme. After upload the files to the root of your webstore, in My.ShipRush you can do add webstore. Select Ubercart and follow the prompts for the required info.

You should remove the simulator.php file, as that is not needed at this point. We will download the actual orders from your webstore.

SYSOPS

jastorgal
06-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Hi SYSOPS,

Yes, I see how it works now, I have configured my webstore to the ShippingZUbercart.php file, the problem now is, when I go to the webstore through the browser it shows me the orders, but when I try to refresh the webstore via ShipRush Order Manager it doesnt show the orders.

Do you have a clue of what it is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jastorgal

SYSOPS
06-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Is the store setup under the same email as your forum username? If so, I checked that store, and there are no orders in My.ShipRush from your Ubercart environment.

Do you have newer orders in the webstore itself?

SYSOPS

jastorgal
06-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Yes, the store of My.ShipRush is configured with the same email. I also checked the database from the store and I have 21 orders. But they are not shown in the ShipRush Order Manager.

Regards,
Jastorgal

SYSOPS
06-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Couple of questions about the orders:

How old are they (any from the last 5 days)?
What status in your eComm? Pending, Received, Processing?

SYSOPS

jastorgal
06-21-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah, most of them are old, but I did one today.

If I filter the ShippingZUbercart file with the command: &cmd=getordersbydate&datefrom=2009-06-01T20:22:29Z&dateto=2013-06-23T20:22:30Z

I get 14 orders of 21 orders, I dont know exactly why it only shows 14, but the ShipRush Order Manage doesnt show any.

The statuses of the 21 orders are: 9 pending, 7 in-checkout, 2 processing, 2 payment-received, 1 completed.

Regards,
Jastorgal

SYSOPS
06-21-2013, 02:00 PM
The status types that we read by default, from ShippingZSettings.php:
define("UBERCART_RETRIEVE_ORDER_STATUS_1_PENDING",1);
define("UBERCART_RETRIEVE_ORDER_STATUS_2_PAYMENT_RECEIVED",1);
define("UBERCART_RETRIEVE_ORDER_STATUS_3_PROCESSING",1);
define("UBERCART_RETRIEVE_ORDER_STATUS_4_DELIVERED",1);

In-Checkout, we will not see. You can add status types, please refer to the end of ShippingZSettings.php. It will require you to modify the php to your needs.

What status type for the order that you placed today? In-Checkout? If so, that would explain why we are not downloading that particular order.

SYSOPS

jastorgal
06-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Ohhh, I see, then I will compare the status types that are missed and modify the ShippingZUbercart.php file.

Btw, I can see the order I did today it appear in different sections.

In https://my.shiprush.com/shipments.aspx it appear on Pending/All while in the ShipRush Order Manager appear on Paid.

Looks like it cannot retrieve the old orders.

Regards,
Jastorgal

SYSOPS
06-21-2013, 02:17 PM
ShipRush can only look back 5 to 7 days maximum on a new webstore setup. Sorry.

SYSOPS

jastorgal
06-21-2013, 02:23 PM
It's ok, It doesn't matter the other orders were for testing, Thanks a lot for you help.

The version that I currently have is a demo?, does it expire?

Regards,
Jastorgal

SYSOPS
06-21-2013, 02:33 PM
You can get the license here:
http://fedex.shiprush.com/ubercart/ubercart_faq.shtml

SYSOPS

jastorgal
06-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Ohh ok, but it hasn't asked me for a license, if it does I can use that one right?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jastorgal

SYSOPS
06-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Correct. If it hasn't asked, it's already licensed. If it does, you can use that license.

SYSOPS