PDA

View Full Version : my.shiprush on ebay and dedicated printers

regionaltraders
07-16-2013, 04:03 AM
I am thinking about using the Shiprush program on eEay and I have two questions. How much does it cost? And Does it allow for dedicated printers for invoice printing and label printing?

For example, I want to print a thermal label on a eltron 2442 thermal printer and an invoice on a Brother mfc-7360n laser printer when I press the print button.

I know in the stand alone version of shiprush for fedex it can do this but I don't want to use fedex.. I would rather use USPS.
Any input would be helpful.

SYSOPS
07-16-2013, 05:57 AM
Sure, you can have different printers for labels and invoices. Just configure in the proper areas.

Cost? ShipRush for Stamps requires a Stamps.com account, which is $29.95 a month. More information about ShipRush for Stamps can be found here:
http://stamps.shiprush.com/Stamps_FAQ.shtml

HTH,
SYSOPS

regionaltraders
07-16-2013, 07:10 AM
Please clear up one thing for me, because I called ebay and the Customer support ep. couldn't answer my question....can shiprush in my.shiprush on ebay be configured to deduct actual or close proximity postal charges directly from my paypal account.. or do I need to stick with ebay shipping until I get my volume up to justify $29.99 extra a month..?

SYSOPS
07-16-2013, 07:13 AM
Stamps would not be able to deduct directly from your PayPal account. You could use a PP credit or debit card to pay your Stamps.com account.

SYSOPS

SYSOPP
07-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Stamps would not be able to deduct directly from your PayPal account. You could use a PP credit or debit card to pay your Stamps.com account.

So get a PayPal debit or credit card, and use that on your Stamps account....

That works, right?

regionaltraders
07-18-2013, 11:41 AM
I have a paypal debit card I can use it.. Thanks