PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon delays

katztoy13
09-23-2013, 12:17 PM
Every day between 2 pm CST and 3 pm CST we seem to have a lot of delays where shiprush is not updating with all of the orders on our website (volusion). No matter how many times you refresh it takes it's own sweet time. Has anyone experienced these delays?

Today myshiprush.com was actually correct, but it all of the orders were not showing on the shiprush desktop. Only in myshiprush.com. This is the 2nd time this has happened in the last week. We refreshed, redownloaded current orders, closed the screen, restarted the computer all to no avail. So we had to print everything one at a time. Once I finished, it updated.

thoughts?

Thanks,
Kathy

SYSOPS
09-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Every day between 2 pm CST and 3 pm CST we seem to have a lot of delays where shiprush is not updating with all of the orders on our website (volusion). No matter how many times you refresh it takes it's own sweet time. Has anyone experienced these delays?
I will have development investigate further to see if there's a slowness in our refresh during that window, or if Volusion is being slow at what might be a peak time. Case 37325

Today myshiprush.com was actually correct, but it all of the orders were not showing on the shiprush desktop. Only in myshiprush.com. This is the 2nd time this has happened in the last week. We refreshed, redownloaded current orders, closed the screen, restarted the computer all to no avail. So we had to print everything one at a time. Once I finished, it updated.
When we've seen that issue before, it has usually been resolved by going into settings | handling orders
Make sure Retrieve items sold in the last, days is set to something high, like 5 or more
Click on Reset Refresh Timer and then OK out of the settings and do a refresh in the Order Manager

SYSOPS

katztoy13
09-23-2013, 12:59 PM
Thanks so much for looking into it. I have the retrieve item's set at 4. It has been this way forever but coupled with the slow updating maybe it's an issue. I'll let you know!

Kathy

SYSOPS
09-23-2013, 01:27 PM
I just reviewed your My.ShipRush environment, and I see one other issue; Duplicate of one of your Volusion webstores. The one called Volusion webstore is the same as one of the others.

That could also be causing issues you're seeing. Let's deal with the duplicate webstore issue and if you see the problems continue, do let us know.

http://www.shiprush.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/srxa-0687.txt

Thank you,
SYSOPS

katztoy13
09-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi!

I saw that the other day but I'm not sure how it was added. It does not show on our desktop screen, but does show on myshiprush.com. I will remove it and go from there.

Thanks!