PDA

View Full Version : Uploading info to UPS

pfclogistics
08-29-2005, 01:57 PM
When running the end of day, the computer will say the information has been uploaded, but the end of day report says PLD Pending and the UPS driver says the barcode dosen't scan. Any ideas on what would be stopping the information from getting to ups. It has worked before and now it just doesnt want to work.

Thanks

SYSOPS
08-29-2005, 01:59 PM
Please search the ShipRush Server pc for shiprushserver.log and email that to support at zfirmllc dot com. That may indicate an issue, and what might be happening.

Also, have you rebooted and make sure you turn of any possible firewall software (Microsoft, Norton, etc) on the PC and try the upload again. Does that change the status under the End of Day paperwork tab?

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
08-30-2005, 06:25 AM
Nothing in the log to indicate the issue. Next step:
Settings | Shipping Settings | Advanced | System
Choose to send diagnostic data via FTP

Thank you,
SYSOPS

pfclogistics
09-22-2005, 01:33 PM
I sent the diagnostics data yesterday.
Thanks

pfclogistics
09-26-2005, 12:33 PM
have you had a chance to look through the diagnostic data?

Thanks,

SYSOPR
09-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Sorry for the slow response here.

Yes, when you first posted we did review the data. But the uploaded data is from June. (Perhaps a different system is now your shiprush server pc ?)

The most recent data we have on file from your site is through late August, and it is clean (all uploads OK).

My guesstimate is that to pursue this further you should call in to tech support.

pfclogistics
11-30-2005, 08:12 AM
I was wondering if we can try this again. Last time I sent you the log file, I was using the wrong computer.

Thanks

SYSOPS
11-30-2005, 08:14 AM
Please send the diagnostic data as outlined above. Please indicate when this has occurred and I will alert engineering.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

pfclogistics
11-30-2005, 08:21 AM
I sent the log file and diagnostic data. This has been occuring since July 11th

Thanks,
Tony

pfclogistics
11-30-2005, 08:22 AM
I sent the log file and diagnostic data. This has been occuring since July 11th

Thanks,
Tony

SYSOPS
11-30-2005, 09:03 AM
Here's the error from the log:

Upload PLD connection error: Transaction failed - a CMS error has occured. [50510]

Please refer to this kbase article as the next step:
http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr3p-044.txt

SYSOPS

pfclogistics
11-30-2005, 10:02 AM
I tried the pospone uplaod and the force new PLD and the shiprushserver.log is no longer giving me the error "PLD files named in the shiprushserver.log file as failing to upload with the CMS Error 50510", but when I printed out the end of day it says "Unable to process end of day request. Unable to access member TAccount.UPSAcount. TAccount is not assigned". I think it is saying this because on July 11th there is an end of day without an account number. And that is the day all of this started happening. What do you think?

Thanks

SYSOPS
11-30-2005, 10:12 AM
I think at that point we do the following:

Go out to program files\z-firm llc\shiprush v3\PLD
Grab the PLD files from that location that have not been uploaded (from when your last working upload occurred). Zip those up and you can send to your UPS Account Exec

Delete the account from ShipRush in settings | Shipping Settings and re-commission your account to create a new mailbox #. Do you have more than one account in ShipRush? If so, you may need to delete them all and start with the main account #, let it commission, and then add the second account and wait for it to be commissioneed (24 to 48 hours).

SYSOPS

pfclogistics
12-05-2005, 03:26 PM
I deleted the accounts and have the main one working now but I still cannot process the end of day. "Unable to process "End of day" request. Unable to access member TAccount.UPSAccount: TAccount is not assigned!"

SYSOPR
12-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Deleting accounts is pretty risky on a live system, because if there are any shipments tied to a deleted account they get orphaned and you get the symptom you now have.

At this point, the pathway out is to uninstall ShipRush, remove all data, and reinstall fresh. This is quick, and will get you running right away.

If you need to recover the data for some reason, please open a Level III tech support incident so we can get an engineer to try to get the data knocked into shape.