PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush and Amazon Credentials Issue

Truckers Lighthouse
03-24-2014, 10:15 AM
We are a Amazon Pro Merchant and I while we were completing the ShipRush software installation today we ran into an issue.

After entering my Amazon credentials in the "Edit Web Store Access" tab, I hit log in and it said the the page does not exist. Below is a copy of what it stated..

Page Unavailable
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not currently functioning.
Click here to visit the Seller Central home page.

SYSOPS
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
We do not see this issue on setting up Amazon with ShipRush.

What stage exactly are you getting this message? Is this the login portion for Amazon.com directly that you see during the setup wizard?

SYSOPS

Truckers Lighthouse
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Yes, it is. When I click submit, it gives me the error. It gives me the option to click to be rerouted to the Seller Home Page. When I click that, it sends me to the Seller Home Page (Logged In)

SYSOPS
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Are you prompted to log into the Amazon page, or is it logged in for you already during the process? If it is logged in already, at the top of the screen click the link to logout of the current Amazon Account. The Amazon account sign in screen should appear, allowing you to log in to Amazon again and finish the setup.

SYSOPS

Truckers Lighthouse
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM
I am prompted to log into the Amazon page. Once I enter my credentials, I click sign in. This is when I get the "Page not found" message.

SYSOPS
03-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Please give a call into our Customer Service group at 206.812.7874 and we can try and figure out why this page isn't loading properly.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
03-24-2014, 11:54 AM
Sounds like something may be interfering with internet explorer on the user PC.

One solution:
Go to web store tab, add web store, connect to amazon
When that is done, go back to ShipRush, and select the existing amazon store to connect to. (This way you need not do the whole amazon setup wizard within ShipRush)