PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush with multiple Marketplace Sellers

casegorilla
04-22-2014, 06:50 AM
Hello,

Part of our business is fulfilling orders as a drop shipper for other market place sellers on Amazon and Ebay. I was looking over our options on how to automate this process and make it more efficient. I'm debating on adding multiple sellers that we drop ship for on one Ship Rush computer. I would have the sellers sign up through the My.shiprush portal and provide us with their credentials to pull down and process their orders as they come in.

My biggest concern is if all the accounts could be linked to a suspended seller. If the orders are pulling down from an individual sellers my.shiprush and then the tracking information is sent back to their my.shiprush account, could the other sellers be linked together on Amazon or Ebay. Would our ip address be passed to the sellers my.shiprush and then along to their marketplace? Would you have any suggestion on how to accomplish this efficiently with multiple sellers that we drop ship for?

Thank you

SYSOPS
04-22-2014, 07:11 AM
The best way to do this is to have it all setup in one My.ShipRush account, that you're pulling from. You cannot connect to multiple My.ShipRush accounts with your single installation of ShipRush Order Manager.

The stores will not be linked together, except you can see all of them in one installation of ShipRush. They are treated as unique webstores, and data is only written back to the store where the order came from. The only info that might go back to eBay is the IP info for My.ShipRush. There shouldn't be any other issues with you shipping for different accounts.

HTH,
SYSOPS

casegorilla
04-22-2014, 07:46 AM
That seems like that could work for us. Is there a limit on the number of market places on one my.shiprush account? I believe we have around 50 sellers who solely sell our product and can be added to our account. Currently everything is being processed manually with the tracking numbers emailed to our sellers in batches.

If my.shiprush passes the same IP to all of our sellers and one would be suspended due to poor performance, it could cause issues for our other sellers. Is the IP passed along to Ebay or Amazon when the account is added, or does it continually pass the IP address? If it's only passed when the seller is added to our my.shiprush account, I could try to figure a way around this issue.

It could be detrimental to our business if one seller could indirectly suspended our other sellers for being related accounts.

SYSOPS
04-22-2014, 09:16 AM
That seems like that could work for us. Is there a limit on the number of market places on one my.shiprush account? I believe we have around 50 sellers who solely sell our product and can be added to our account. Currently everything is being processed manually with the tracking numbers emailed to our sellers in batches.
No limit.

If my.shiprush passes the same IP to all of our sellers and one would be suspended due to poor performance, it could cause issues for our other sellers. Is the IP passed along to Ebay or Amazon when the account is added, or does it continually pass the IP address? If it's only passed when the seller is added to our my.shiprush account, I could try to figure a way around this issue.
There shouldn't be an issue. I'm going to ask our dev group about this further, to be sure. Case 40362

Thank you,
SYSOPS

casegorilla
04-22-2014, 10:58 AM
That will be a big help for us. Please keep me updated.

Thank you

casegorilla
04-23-2014, 09:13 AM
Hello,

I'm following up to see if you confirmed that the IP address wouldn't be an issue.

Thank you

SYSOPS
04-23-2014, 09:21 AM
Sorry,
Still waiting for a response on this particular question. I will update once additional info is available.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
04-25-2014, 06:41 AM
Follow up:
There are no known issues with the setup you've described.

Thank you,
SYSOPS