PDA

View Full Version : Can't ship from my.shiprush: "Unable to import shipment XML."

fiveultimate
05-13-2014, 09:33 AM
The connection with my Magento store seems to be working fine but when I press "Ship" on an order the browser opens ShipRush and delivers this error message:

"(ApplicationEventsMessage) Unable to import shipment XML. Invalid or missing XML data."

Any ideas?

SYSOPR
05-13-2014, 10:03 AM
It sounds like you may be using ShipRush by clicking on the order list in the my.shiprush web site?

Please use the ShipRush Order Manager. Clicking on the web site is not a supported workflow.

SYSOPS
05-13-2014, 10:03 AM
Have you tried in a different browser type? Restarted ShipRush, rebooted the PC?

SYSOPS

fiveultimate
05-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Yes. Correct. I'm trying to click the "ship" button on my.shiprush.com. What do you mean it isn't a supported workflow?

We don't use the Order Manager.

fiveultimate
05-13-2014, 12:48 PM
Yes. I've tried all of these things. Are there any settings that I need to change in the shiprush plug-in that I need to change to get this to work?

SYSOPS
05-13-2014, 01:25 PM
What do you mean it isn't a supported workflow
We have it available in the My.ShipRush screen as a simple option, but the supported shipping program with eComm is the Order Manager. That only supports FedEx and Postal.

To see if we can address the issue of the XML error:

- You've tried in a different browser (Chrome instead of Firefox for example)?
- Try resetting the flag for the browser that ShipRush is installed by going to settings | shipping settings (in ShipRush installed on the machine) | My Shiprush | Click on open in browser
- Machine has been rebooted?

SYSOPS

fiveultimate
05-13-2014, 01:46 PM
We use Stamps.com and UPS so the Order Manager is not an option for us.

different browser? I've tried it in Firefox and Chrome.

Click on open in browser Done.

rebooted? Yes.