PDA

View Full Version : Changing the shipping date

Michael_S
09-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Is it possible to permanently set the date for a later date?

On fridays I prepare my shipments to ship on monday. I know that I can manually go and change the date on each individual shipment, but that kind of slows me down. Is there a way to change it to where it automatically has mondays date as the ship date?

I used to be able to just change the date in my computer settings, however it appears that after doing an update I am no longer able to do this.

Any help is much appreciated

SYSOPS
09-16-2005, 08:34 AM
No option in the settings for this. Changing the system date may cause ShipRush to ask for your license when you set the date back (not a huge issue).

If you set the date forward, make sure to re-launch ShipRush after changing the date. Should see that new date in the future.

SYSOPS

Michael_S
09-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Unfortunately changing the system date doesn't work.

Is it possible to perhaps pull the ship date from the invoice date field?

SYSOPS
09-16-2005, 09:06 AM
Doesn't work how? Does it still pull in today's date even though the PC date is set to the future? I've tested that here on an XP machine and it reads the date from the PC settings.

There isn't an option to ready the date from the invoice.

SYSOPS

Michael_S
09-16-2005, 10:01 AM
It pulls in the date from the system date fine, but when you hit F10 it comes back with an error saying that the current date is incorrect.

SYSOPS
09-16-2005, 10:33 AM
Ahhh. That may be due to a date check with the FedEx software to make sure everything is correct.

At this point the only option is to set the ship date in the software.

SYSOPS