PDA

View Full Version : Beta My.shiprush.com can't change passphrase

JamesB
06-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Had to change our pass phrase on Endicia. We successfully changed it on Endicia and updated our ShipRush computers with new pass phrase info, however, on the my.shiprush (NEW web version), it will not let me put the new passphrase in the settings. I keep getting an error "Please enter a longer Pass Phrase. Please use more words in the Pass Phrase."

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? Again, we've already changed our pass phrase with Endicia, just can't get the new pass phrase to take ONLY on the web version of my.shiprush

I'm really excited to try out the new web version, but this is the only hiccup I'm having and once this is solved, I'll be able to test out.

Thanks!!

SYSOPS
06-02-2015, 06:42 AM
This is a glitch. We are looking into this, Case 46330. Please give us a few days to square this up.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPP
06-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Thank you.

For now, the solution is: Use SR Desktop to set your passphrase to a longer / stronger phrase. E.g. three long words.

It may take a week or two to resolve the base issue you identified.

JamesB
06-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Thanks! I went ahead and changed the pass phrase to the ShipRush required 3 words so we could go ahead and start using the web version. So far so good, but I do have one question:

How would I add an additional user to the web version? We are running this on 2-3 computers and I need them all separately logged in since the settings (printers especially) will need to be set differently depending on the computer that is being used. Would we use the "invite" link?

Thanks!

SYSOPS
06-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Have your users create new My.ShipRush accounts

Then you can invite them to your ShipRush Web account as secondary users.

HTH,
SYSOPS