PDA

View Full Version : Reference number not populating

JamesB
06-16-2015, 03:29 AM
We seem to be having an issue where on the web version of ShipRush, the reference number (Ebay order number, or Amazon order number) isn't showing up in the "Reference" field like it did on the standalone Shiprush software.

All orders where we've used the web version are not showing any reference number info on our bills from FedEx, for example. All orders where we used the old software still are.

Are we possibly missing a setting somewhere, or is this a possible glitch?

Thanks!

SYSOPS
06-16-2015, 06:03 AM
You will need to set that in the web version.

You can go into the desktop version | settings | handling orders
Copy what you have there for Set Shipment Reference to

Go into ShipRush Web | Settings
Expand your webstore on the left (to show the options under)
Click on Shipment Defaults
Set the Reference value with what you copied above
Repeat for the other webstores

HTH,
SYSOPS

JamesB
06-16-2015, 06:55 AM
Ok, I changed the setting to reflect the exact same as the "Set shipment reference to" field. The setting in Shiprush standard is %ItemID%. This is putting the Ebay order number, or the Amazon order number in just fine on the Shiprush software, however, if I use the %ItemID% in the settings on the web version, I'm not getting the same info in the reference field ONLY on the Amazon orders. It looks like it's pulling the Amazon "order item ID#" instead of the "Order ID#" itself, which is different. The Ebay store seems to be populating the correct order number there.

Any ideas?

SYSOPS
06-16-2015, 07:05 AM
Try with %OrderNum%

SYSOPS

JamesB
06-16-2015, 07:39 AM
That worked! Thanks!!

In the future, do you know of a cheat sheet for the available entries we can use for that field to pre-populate data? We may eventually want to use our Alternate ID# for some stores in the future.

Thanks!!

SYSOPS
06-16-2015, 08:51 AM
This is a good list:

http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v11-0_FedEx/Content/Order_Manager__Merge_Codes.htm

SYSOPS