PDA

View Full Version : New to ShipRush Web

Roup2
08-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi, I just started using SR Web and have a couple of questions:

- for eBay orders, is it possible to see the eBay user ID on the order grid page?

- is it possible to copy the shipping history as a grid (with reference and tracking fields)? We use this feature on the desktop app and need it to reconcile labels. I tried downloading the report but it was not complete.

Thanks

SYSOPS
08-26-2015, 05:49 AM
- for eBay orders, is it possible to see the eBay user ID on the order grid page?
Asking development if we can add that to the grid view, Case 47846

- is it possible to copy the shipping history as a grid (with reference and tracking fields)? We use this feature on the desktop app and need it to reconcile labels. I tried downloading the report but it was not complete.
Currently there isn't a way to do that from the grid view like you could in the desktop app. Can you expand on what wasn't complete in the report and we can see if that can be enhanced?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

Roup2
08-26-2015, 07:45 AM
Currently there isn't a way to do that from the grid view like you could in the desktop app. Can you expand on what wasn't complete in the report and we can see if that can be enhanced?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

The file that I downloaded to excel (from reports) does not have the correct reference fields. It shows the eBay item # instead of the SKU - which what prints on the label for reference field.

Roup2
08-26-2015, 07:52 AM
OK, I see that the SKU is on the report under "Package Reference". The other issue that I have is that only master tracking #s are listed. So for orders with multiple labels, only the master is showing on the report and we need to see all the tracking #s and their "Package Reference" fields.

SYSOPS
08-26-2015, 09:18 AM
The other issue that I have is that only master tracking #s are listed. So for orders with multiple labels, only the master is showing on the report and we need to see all the tracking #s and their "Package Reference" fields.
We are investigating that. Case 47850

SYSOPS

Roup2
09-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Hi, any updates on Case 47850?

Thanks

SYSOPR
09-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Hi, any updates on Case 47850?

Thank you for following up!

Those are both in progress. We hope they will go live within the next two weeks or so.

Roup2
09-08-2015, 10:39 AM
Thank you for following up!

Those are both in progress. We hope they will go live within the next two weeks or so.

Great, thanks!

SYSOPS
09-18-2015, 07:56 AM
Case 47846 (seeing the Buyer ID in the grid) and
Case 48750 (display all tracking #s for MPS)

Have been resolved and are in the current release of ShipRush Web.

Thank you,
SYSOPS