PDA

View Full Version : Integrated shipping label and Packing slip

dgangstee
08-27-2015, 10:37 AM
When printing labels on the laser half sheet the other half of the page is wasted. It would be great if the packing slip could be printed on the non-label side like the department stores do. For the thermal printers a second label could print as a packing slip.

These options should be user settable in settings.

As it is now I have to go to eBay, select "print a shipping label" , " print a packing slip" and print a whole page for a packing slip that usually uses only half a page anyway.

I'd like to do it all in one action.

I know that MSR has a packing list print feature but again it's a seperate whole page and I prefer the format that eBay prints as it looks more professional to me.

Any thoughts?

SYSOPS
08-27-2015, 10:50 AM
That option already exists in ShipRush Web. In the packing list template select the one called Integrated - WebShipping

Result will look like this:

HTH,
SYSOPS

dgangstee
08-27-2015, 10:54 AM
Wow, you guys are good!

Dare I ask for some color in the website?

SYSOPS
08-27-2015, 11:47 AM
You mean other than blacks and greys? :)

SYSOPS

dgangstee
08-27-2015, 12:01 PM
Not to nitpick, but blacks and Grays look a bit drab. I do see the green highlights. How about some blues in the menus?

SYSOPR
08-27-2015, 12:31 PM
Not to nitpick, but blacks and Grays look a bit drab. I do see the green highlights. How about some blues in the menus?

Mr Designer is hankering to do an update.... but it may be some months before it comes to light.

dgangstee
08-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Function before beauty, I agree.

SYSOPR
08-28-2015, 06:31 AM
Function before beauty, I agree.

Careful... the designer might get miffed at that.... <g>