PDA

View Full Version : Having problems printing Priority labels

JamesB
09-08-2015, 05:29 AM
Starting this morning, we're randomly having problems printing Priority mail labels on my.shiprush. Fedex labels, and first class seem to be ok. We have SR Desktop Toolbox running, and have all settings correct. Settings on the site are showing correct also, pointing to Cloud printing when looking at the print settings for our USPS account.

I cannot pinpoint exactly why it would be doing this, only that as far as I can see, it's only affecting Priority mail, so far....

SYSOPS
09-08-2015, 06:29 AM
If you do a reprint, does it print the label?

SYSOPS

JamesB
09-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Tried that also, still prints to the laser printer instead of label printer. So far, only the Priority mail labels are not wanting to print to label printer (via Cloud printing). All others are working as normal.

Strange thing is I don't think we even have any options for changing settings on JUST Priority labels, so I just assume it's some sort of glitch maybe?

Thanks for your speedy help!!!!

SYSOPP
09-08-2015, 07:02 AM
Couple things.

- Can you send your my.sr login email and examples of a couple of problem track nos to support at shiprush.com ?

- Do you have more than one login to my.sr, or just one ?

SYSOPS
09-08-2015, 08:18 AM
We see the issue and should have it resolved shortly. Please stand by.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

JamesB
09-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Ok, thanks. Sorry for delay. If you still need the info, I can send over, as well as the print logs from the desktop tools

JamesB
09-08-2015, 09:03 AM
Seems to be working again now. Thanks so much for your assistance and we'll let you know if anything else starts to act up.

Thanks!

SYSOPS
09-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Thank you for the follow up.

SYSOPS

JamesB
09-09-2015, 03:51 AM
We did notice yesterday evening that Priority Mail MILITARY labels are still wanting to print to laser, even though they should be printing same as regular Priority mail labels on the thermal printer. The labels look exactly the same formatting wise, just with "Military" added to the wording at the top of the label.

Thanks!

SYSOPS
09-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Morning James,
What type of Priority shipment was this? Only some shipments to APO\FPO print to the thermal (CN22) while others must print to paper (CP72).

SYSOPS

JamesB
09-09-2015, 09:49 AM
This was a 3lb parcel going to 09603 APO, AE Zone 4
Label printed on laser, but is a regular Priority Mail type label, no customs forms separate, or integrated. Can forward the reprint of the label to you if needed. Only difference on the label from it and a regular Priority Mail is that it says "Priority Mail Military" at the top instead of just "Priority Mail"

SYSOPS
09-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Can you look at the shipping screen again for the APO shipment? When I set the address to APO\FPO we display Export Docs and the option to enter Commodity information.

Are you selecting to do Documents Only shipment?

Please send an image of the label to support at shiprush dot com

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
09-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Afternoon James,
We are working on that issue, Case 48034

Thank you,
SYSOPS