PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

giddyup
07-20-2016, 07:32 AM
1. Is there a way to get the email notification checkbox to default checked?
2. Is there a way to get the box size to default from the eBay auction as well as weights?
3. When we select first class mail can we get the input selection to not allow pounds and only allow ounces?
4. The number of items shipped that displays on the "Ready to ship" page label requires a page refresh to update; can this update be triggered when something is shipped so that it is always accurate?
5. I'm not sure this has anything at all to do with your software but none the less an annoying issue I have so was hoping maybe someone had a suggestion: every single day I have to reboot my laptop or my Zerbra ZP 450 will not print labels. I haven't tested the printer outside of shiprush ftr so I'm not suggesting it has anything to do with shiprush... was just hoping for a suggestion :)

Thanks guys! Loving the new software....

SYSOPS
07-20-2016, 07:53 AM
Settings | Carrier Account (expand it) | Email
Put a check in Shipment

2. Is there a way to get the box size to default from the eBay auction as well as weights?
Are you looking to have a default value, just for the one store type, or are you wanting to set the box size and weight, from the order itself? If they are on the order, they should populate into ShipRush.

3. When we select first class mail can we get the input selection to not allow pounds and only allow ounces?
There isn't an option currently to now allow for Lbs. Could you expand on the reason, or is it just to simplify the workflow if the Lb field isn't there?

4. The number of items shipped that displays on the "Ready to ship" page label requires a page refresh to update; can this update be triggered when something is shipped so that it is always accurate?
Good point. I've opened Case 52826 to look into this

5. I'm not sure this has anything at all to do with your software but none the less an annoying issue I have so was hoping maybe someone had a suggestion: every single day I have to reboot my laptop or my Zerbra ZP 450 will not print labels. I haven't tested the printer outside of shiprush ftr so I'm not suggesting it has anything to do with shiprush... was just hoping for a suggestion
If the machine goes to sleep\hibernates, you may need to exit and restart the ShipRush Toolkit running in the system tray. Try that instead of a full reboot.

SYSOPS

giddyup
07-20-2016, 08:27 AM
Settings | Carrier Account (expand it) | Email
Put a check in Shipment

Are you looking to have a default value, just for the one store type, or are you wanting to set the box size and weight, from the order itself? If they are on the order, they should populate into ShipRush.

There isn't an option currently to now allow for Lbs. Could you expand on the reason, or is it just to simplify the workflow if the Lb field isn't there?

Good point. I've opened Case 52826 to look into this

5. I'm not sure this has anything at all to do with your software but none the less an annoying issue I have so was hoping maybe someone had a suggestion: every single day I have to reboot my laptop or my Zerbra ZP 450 will not print labels. I haven't tested the printer outside of shiprush ftr so I'm not suggesting it has anything to do with shiprush... was just hoping for a suggestion
If the machine goes to sleep\hibernates, you may need to exit and restart the ShipRush Toolkit running in the system tray. Try that instead of a full reboot.

SYSOPS

1. Thank you!
2. Would like it to populate from the orders; the values are there on eBay but nothing is pulling into shiprush
3. More of a "I'm an idiot and can't stop populating the first box I see under weight" kind of thing... I got used to it on the desktop app I think lol
4. Thank you
5. I will try that, appreciate the suggestion!

SYSOPS
07-20-2016, 08:48 AM
2. Would like it to populate from the orders; the values are there on eBay but nothing is pulling into shiprush
We should be getting that data, if it's set on the item in eBay. Can you provide us with an example order, and a screenshot of that order from eBay itself, showing the weight and DIMs? You can email to support at shiprush dot com.

3. More of a "I'm an idiot and can't stop populating the first box I see under weight" kind of thing... I got used to it on the desktop app I think lol
I will pass it along as a suggestion. Case 52831

SYSOPS

SYSOPP
07-20-2016, 01:04 PM

Ack, that is a hard one. (What do we say to the folks who only want it to read grams?)

The current way is more consistent across diff services...

I'm not sure this has anything at all to do with your software but none the less an annoying issue I have so was hoping maybe someone had a suggestion: every single day I have to reboot my laptop or my Zerbra ZP 450 will not print labels. I

That is us. You don't have to reboot, restarting the desktop toolkit will solve. (We are working on this one, but it is slow going)

Thanks guys! Loving the new software....

Thank you for the good words!

giddyup
07-21-2016, 06:38 AM
As a followup, sample size of today, restarting the toolkit seemed to fix my printing issue. Thank you!

Also, I sent an email to support on the dimensions / weight not coming forward....