PDA

View Full Version : Shiprush web history

JamesB
10-12-2016, 05:28 AM
Hi,

We use both Shiprush web and SR standalone for shipping. The standalone is still used due to an integration issue on one of our websites that SR Web doesn't work with. Up until recently, we were able to see ALL orders shipped in our SR web screen, regardless if they were shipped in SR Web, or SR standalone.

Is this a setting that needs to be changed, or something we're doing wrong here? We like having all shipments viewable on SR Web, so we can process return labels and such much easier if needed.

Thanks!

SYSOPS
10-12-2016, 06:48 AM
On the desktop install, go into settings | shipping settings | My ShipRush

This should be enabled and set to use the same email as your ShipRush Web account. If not, you will want to enable that.

If it is set, and you aren't seeing shipments done on the desktop install in ShipRush Web, try resetting the My ShipRush setting in the desktop install

HTH,
SYSOPS

JamesB
10-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Ok, I went in and verified that the main email address is showing in settings/my shiprush. Also ran "test connection" as well (succeeded). I also checked the log and noticed there were quite a few recent ones with errors such as this:

10/12/2016 9:16:46 AM 11.0.9.3286 4248 ERROR: Unable to call My.ShipRush. 151: 401 Unauthorized. Unable to POST to "https://api.my.shiprush.com/shipmentservice.svc/shipments/add" (Windows)

Would this be due to the my shiprush not being "synced" up with the desktop version perhaps?

SYSOPS
10-12-2016, 07:49 AM
Try this:

Settings | Shipping Settings | Advanced | Internet Connection
Change to Compatible
Restart ShipRush

Now you can go into View Shipments and right click on a shipment. You'll have the option to Upload Shipments to My.ShipRush
Test it and if it works, you can tell ShipRush to attempt to upload shipments that you want to see in the web version. I'd suggest doing that at the end of the day so you don't tie up your system during the shipping hours

HTH,
SYSOPS

JamesB
10-12-2016, 12:57 PM
That method seems to have solved the problem. Orders from prior to today that were processed on SR Desktop are now showing in the history on SR Web. I'll keep an eye on the logs though and make sure that future shipments flow over also with no problems.

Thank you for the help!