PDA

View Full Version : Combine 2 orders to one shipment

JamesB
10-13-2016, 05:30 AM
Ok, on SR Desktop, this was a breeze, but we're having difficulty on SR Web combining 2 or more orders from the same customer into one shipment.

Example: Customer orders 2 different items, on 2 different Ebay orders going to same address. On desktop software, we could just check both orders, and click "Combine" to make one shipment, then enter in all our specifics (weight, dims, etc) then print our label.

On SR Web, there is an option to "Combine to 1 Shipment" but it seems to want to go ahead and try to print label immediately, without allowing us to enter weight/dims, and pick carrier of our choice.

I figure we're just doing something wrong on our end. Is there a specific process to combining 2 orders into 1 shipment?

Thanks!

SYSOPS
10-13-2016, 06:24 AM
When was the last time you tried a Combine shipment in ShipRush Web? There were some enhancements to this area that rolled out just last week. It should now open a shipping form where you can set the service, weight, dims, etc.

SYSOPS

JamesB
10-13-2016, 06:34 AM
I believe we had one a day or two ago. Checking with shipping staff, it looks like it did ask for weight/dims like it should. Both orders immediately were removed from the "ready to ship" screen, however, only 1 of the orders was confirmed with tracking and "shipped" on the Ebay side when we checked. Later, the 2nd order showed back up in SR web (since it wasn't confirmed shipped on the ebay side I assume). We had to manually go into the other order on Ebay and add the tracking information to close it out.

Luckily, since most customers have figured out how to add items to their cart first before checkout, this doesn't happen too often.

Thanks!

SYSOPS
10-13-2016, 06:43 AM
Both orders immediately were removed from the "ready to ship" screen, however, only 1 of the orders was confirmed with tracking and "shipped" on the Ebay side when we checked. Later, the 2nd order showed back up in SR web (since it wasn't confirmed shipped on the ebay side I assume). We had to manually go into the other order on Ebay and add the tracking information to close it out.
We will investigate this. It should have marked both as shipped in ShipRush and back in the eComm solution.

Case 54384

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
10-13-2016, 09:01 AM
We've tried to replicate the issue reported but have not been able to so far. Using the Combined Shipping function properly marks both orders as Shipped in eBay with tracking information.

If you see this again, we would need steps to try and replicate further.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

Jaebern
01-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Ok, on SR Desktop, this was a breeze, but we're having difficulty on SR Web combining 2 or more orders from the same customer into one shipment.

Example: Customer orders 2 different items, on 2 different Ebay orders going to same address. On desktop software, we could just check both orders, and click "Combine" to make one shipment, then enter in all our specifics (weight, dims, etc) then print our label.

On SR Web, there is an option to "Combine to 1 Shipment" but it seems to want to go ahead and try Gynectrol from TenderButtons.com (https://www.tenderbuttons.com/gynectrol-review-results) to print label immediately, without allowing us to enter weight/dims, and pick carrier of our choice.

I figure we're just doing something wrong on our end. Is there a specific process to combining 2 orders into 1 shipment?

Thanks!

Hi James, did you get it working correctly?

SYSOPP
01-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Hi James, did you get it working correctly?

A number of users use this feature w success.

Are you hitting an issue?