PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks Packing List

mrobellard
12-13-2016, 09:32 AM
We are using your Quickbooks Online Integration and wanted to print a Packing list.

We were able to print your standard packing list with the information in it without an issue. However we really want the Purchase Order Number supplied by the customer to print out on the packing slip, since they don't care about our invoice number. I was able to edit the standard packing list without issue in your template section and apply it to our packing list to be printed, However I cannot find any fields in the template editor that correspond to the Purchase Order number for the Order. Is it possible to add this?

Another option would be is their an easy way to just get the actual quickbooks packing slip printed when the user clicks packing slip in the my.shiprush site.

The users that are handling the shipping don't have access to Quickbooks so we would like an easy way for them to print the packing slips.

Thanks,

Michael Robellard
Director of Technology
Noggin LLC

SYSOPS
12-13-2016, 11:16 AM
However I cannot find any fields in the template editor that correspond to the Purchase Order number for the Order. Is it possible to add this?
We have a case open for this, to allow the PO value to import. Case 47223. I've added you to the case.

Another option would be is their an easy way to just get the actual quickbooks packing slip printed when the user clicks packing slip in the my.shiprush site.
That type of function isn't available through the integration, sorry.

SYSOPS

SYSOPP
12-13-2016, 07:49 PM
ZF Case 47223

The engineer working that is off for the holiday, and should be on the case first of the year.

Apologies for the hassle and delay!

SYSOPS
01-17-2017, 03:38 PM
Afternoon,
This is now available in ShipRush Web.

Notes of how we treat a custom field from QBO:
To get a PO # to flow to ShipRush, the field needs to be named "P.O. Number" as this is a custom field, we will only recognize it with this name.

ShipRush Web Users:
The field will show up as an Alternate # in ShipRush Web, on the order (part of the order details towards the bottom of the order)
To merge into the reference, use this value: %AlternativeOrderNum%
To merge into a packing list, use this value: @Order.AlternativeOrderNumber

ShipRush Desktop Users:
The field will show up as an External # on the Order (may need to add that column to see the value)
To merge into the reference, use this value: %ExternalNum%
To merge into a packing list, use this value: %ExternalNum%

Thank you,
SYSOPS