PDA

View Full Version : Need a way to change how the order status updates

onering
01-15-2017, 07:17 PM
We have been using SR web for a few weeks now with our 3DCart store and one thing we would like to see is a way to specify how the order is updated once the labels are created. Currently, any time we create a label it changes the order status in 3DCart to "shipped". This really is not correct since printing a shipping label and physically shipping an order are not the same thing. We are currently using a work around where we open the order and physically change the status to IN PROCESS after creating the shipment in SR Web.

Is there any way to change the way SR updates the orders? I would propose that changing the order to "IN PROCESS" makes the most sense. In 3DCart this would be order_status=2, whereas a shipped order has order_status=4. Better yet - how about making this a user-selectable option?

SYSOPS
01-16-2017, 07:30 AM
Morning,
This has been passed along to development as a feature enhancement to allow the user to select the status type used on postback. Case 56181. We will update back on this thread when more information is available.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
01-25-2017, 02:37 PM
This option is now available. Go to My.ShipRush.com and edit your 3DCart webstore. There's now a setting to select what status type to use for our postback.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

onering
01-25-2017, 05:12 PM
Thank you! I just tried this out and it worked perfectly.

SYSOPS
01-26-2017, 07:40 AM
Good to hear that works and thank you for the update.

SYSOPS