PDA

View Full Version : Shiprush V2 Endicia Discount postage rates are different than V1

tr0910
01-16-2017, 02:07 PM
I just upgraded and my old Endicia account is still active. In the last several days, I have seen numerous examples where Priority and International rates differ between V1 and V2 accounts. The most glaring one was a 11 lb shipment from KS to LasVegas where V1 rates were $25.67 and V2 were $9.70

V2 is always lower, but usually by only a dollar or two. My understanding was that the rates would be the same? Why am I seeing this difference?

SYSOPS
01-17-2017, 07:11 AM
Do you happen to know the dimensions for the above example, or more details about that particular shipment?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPP
01-17-2017, 06:12 PM
Please do provide more detail, like FROM and TO addresses, shipment service, weight and dimensions.

(If you like, that can be emailed to support@shiprush.com , please include a reference to this thread)

Off the top, we would say: Sounds like dimensions are not being entered. Dimensions are required, but ShipRush does not force them (to stay consistent with other shipping apps). Without dimensions, you are not seeing the best rates.