PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Print/Reprint Using ShipRush Cloud Print

RogerH
02-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Hello, when trying to print (ship) or reprint shipping labels from accounts configured for ShipRush Cloud Print, the browser always downloads a PDF label and does not print to the thermal printer. When I click "Print Test Label" in print settings a test label successfully prints to the correct printer.

I have a ShipRush USPS shipping account. The Printer:Shipping Label settings is as follows =>

Printing Method: ShipRush Cloud Print
PrinterName: Zebra ZP Series-200 dpi
Printer Type: Zebra thermal printer
Label stock: 4x6 label with 1/2" doctab at the top
Print Reference: (checked)

The printer is a Zebra ZP-450 CTP and is connected via USB to a Windows 7 workstation.

Thank you.

SYSOPS
02-21-2017, 07:26 AM
What are the steps used to trigger the shipment? Is it a domestic or INTL shipment?

SYSOPS

RogerH
02-21-2017, 08:37 AM
Hello. This was a domestic (U.S.) package (package type => Package) using our ShipRush USPS account. The service selected was USPS First Class.

To create the shipment I used the Web Shipping SDK shipRushClient.Open() method. For the shipment object, I pass in the ShipTo info, CarrierTypeName => ShipRushUSPS, ServiceTypeName => USPSFirstClassMail, Packages[0].Weight => 0, Packages[0].WeightOunces => 2.

When my.shiprush is opened, the shipment info is pre-populated. I then click the More => Ship (label to PDF) link in the right column menu which then triggers a download of the label in pdf format (and fires the OnShipmentCompleted event). In this case I would like it to print to the thermal printer configured for Shipping Labels under that Shipping Account.

I also tried to open my.shiprush by itself and find the recent shipment and click the reprint button in the search results view (or on the shipment details view) and it still downloads the pdf of the shipping label rather than printing to the thermal printer configured.

Thanks.

SYSOPS
02-21-2017, 09:42 AM
I then click the More => Ship (label to PDF) link in the right column menu
Clicking that will always produce a PDF label. To have it use your printer settings, click Ship at the top right corner

HTH,
SYSOPS

RogerH
02-21-2017, 01:06 PM
Ah - I will give that a try (thought it was just a logo). Thank you.